Unfetchable distfiles reminder

YazzY freebsd at yazzy.org
Sun Sep 7 17:13:38 PDT 2003

Hi Bill.

Thigs go to fast with a good link :)
My bad:

 >> ncftp-3.1.5-src.tar.bz2 doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
 >> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.ncftp.com/ncftp/.
fetch: ftp://ftp.ncftp.com/ncftp/ncftp-3.1.5-src.tar.bz2: File
unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
 >> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
Receiving ncftp-3.1.5-src.tar.bz2 (394777 bytes): 13%

I just wonder if this list is correct at all now that one of the two
randomely chosen ports actually worked. And all I can see is red labeled
comments...