Help with centericq

Chris Petrik chris0r at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:33:10 PDT 2003

I just tried to update my centericq port from 4.9.5 -> 4.9.5_1 and relized
that there is a problem when linking the application with -lintl on my
system i have libintl.so.5 but ld doesnt seem to whant to link to it but if
i edit the makefile in
$PORTSDIR/net/centericq/work/centericq-4.9.5/src/Makefile and search for
-lintl and remove it it compiles fine and i dont se any problems with it.
think this should be a a bug or my system linker is fucked heh

-chris