ports/56134: [new port] libticables: TI calculator link cables

Ceri Davies ceri at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 3 04:58:11 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 01:38:53PM +0200, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:50:22 -0700 (PDT),
> FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org wrote:
>
> > Thank you very much for your problem report.
> > It has the internal identification `ports/56134'.
> > The individual assigned to look at your
> > report is: freebsd-ports-bugs.
> >
> > You can access the state of your problem report at any time
> > via this link:
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=56134
> >
> > >Category:       ports
> > >Responsible:    freebsd-ports-bugs
> > >Synopsis:       [new port] libticables: TI calculator link cables
> > >Arrival-Date:   Fri Aug 29 06:50:22 PDT 2003
>
> This link doesn't really seem to work. It says: "No PR found matching
> 56134". I probably messed something since this was my first port.
> Anyway, the question is now whether I should resubmit it or not. I
> already submitted other PRs that depend on this port though, namely
> PR/56136 (libticalcs) and PR/56137 (TiLP).

Please don't resubmit it.
I'm rebuilding the index now, and your PR should show up on the end of that
link shortly.

Thanks,

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.