Ports marked BROKEN but with outstanding PRs with patches

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Sep 3 02:23:52 PDT 2003

SInce we are coming up on a ports freeze, now's the time to step up
and see if these ports can be unbroken for 4.9.  I have used dashes
to substitute for "freebsd-ports-bugs" to make it clearer which ones
are unassigned.  '*' means maintainer update (there may be others
on this list that are as well).

devel/linux_kdump				45612		marcel
databases/mysql-gui				47862*		--
audio/festival					49056		trevor
print/hugelatex					50094,51837	murray
databases/clip					50301		edwin
sysutils/fastresolve				50411		--
net/citadel						50467		edwin
net/libdnet						50779*,55807	edwin
editors/fte						50914		--
sysutils/di						52955		--
math/simpack					53193		--
comms/plp						53321		--
audio/spiralsynthbaby				53466		trevor
mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-snapshot	53507		dougb
graphics/geomview				54046		fenner
misc/afbackup					54108		voland at catpipe.net
security/mcrypt					54161,55102	trevor
lang/mozart					54792		--
japanese/gauche-kakasi			55449		--
devel/arm-elf-gcc295				55475		--
www/rt2						55638		--
www/gn						55711		--
games/rollemup					56084		sanpei
emulators/twin					56204		--
misc/libh						56357		--

Disclaimer: I have not tried any of these patches myself and thus
can't vouch for them.  I am merely reporting these as a public service.

Mark Linimon