print/pdflib

K.C. Smith kace7 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 13:14:22 PDT 2003

> Use /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade

Yes, that would have been better. Though, in this case
I was installing a new port which went ahead and
installed the second libtool and then had problems
with there being two there. So, at best, I'd have had
the failed compile and the deinstall of libtool-1.3.5
before running the portupgrade on libtool.

Also, it seems that some sort of information was being
held in the work/ subdirectory of the new port. So, I
believe that even with portupgrade a 'make clean'
would have been necessary in pdflib/ .

K.C.