Opera and Address

k.j.koster at telecom.tno.nl k.j.koster at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Sep 1 06:36:29 PDT 2003

Dear All,

Would one of you (Daichi perhaps?) please take a look at http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/56181? I tested the patch and it applies mostly. The Makefile diff breaks because of the $FreeBSD$ tag, but otherwise it works fine.

This patch fixes a bug in Opera that makes sites such as Google's Groups unreadable, so I am sure that many people will silently thank you for the commit.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/55963 can be closed too, as it is superceded by the one mentioned above. Two for the price of one. :-)

    Kees Jan