a reminder to PR submitters

Ceri Davies setantae at submonkey.net
Thu Oct 23 06:48:18 PDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 02:11:46PM +0200, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
> Ceri Davies wrote:
> >On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 02:01:33PM +0200, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
> >>
> >>Yepp. It is a field like the others. How about migrating the FreeBSD
> >>problem report database to GNATS4?
> >
> >Currently undergoing sporadic and infrequent testing on a desktop near me.
>
> how about:
>
> 1. coordinating efforts?

We can try, but I think you'll find it frustrating, as my FreeBSD time
is severely limited in recent times.  I think it would be worth hearing
who is currently working on it too!

> 2. patching PR 50367, as I wrote you in a private mail on Sep 29, 2003:

Yes, I remember you asking, and I distinctly remember doing it as well.
What I didn't realise is that if you do this with edit-pr then it takes
that line straight back out again.  grr.

Ceri