strange url

Rob Evers rob at debank.tv
Thu Oct 23 01:12:49 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a port for postfixadmin, but I've bumped into a
little problem, the download url is:
http://high5.net/postfixadmin/download.php?file=postfixadmin-1.5.4.tgz

This is what I've done: (I know it's no finished yet)
# New ports collection makefile for:    postfixadmin
# Date created:                         23 October 2003
# Whom:                                 Rob Evers <rob at debank.tv>
#
#

PORTNAME=       postfixadmin
PORTVERSION=    1.5.4
CATEGORIES=     mail
MASTER_SITES=   http://high5.net/postfixadmin/download.php?file=
EXTRACT_SUFX=   .tgz

MAINTAINER=     rob at debank.tv
COMMENT=        PHP frontend to postfix and mySQL

NO_BUILD=       yes

.include <bsd.port.mk>

It downloads fine but leaves the file
'download.php\?file=postfixadmin-1.5.4.tgz' in /usr/ports/distfile
instead of (ofcourse) 'postfixadmin-1.5.4.tgz'. Is there a easy way
around this or do I need to mirror this file in a differen location
(without the php'ized url).

Many thanks

Rob Evers.