Seeking committer to sponsor the port for my NVIDIA nForce network device driver.

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 20 13:02:15 PDT 2003

>> (10.20.2003 @ 1140 PST): Q said, in 1.2K: <<
> As it says in the subject, I am seeking someone to sponsor my device
> driver port. The driver source and a prepared port are available from my
> website http://www.onthenet.com.au/~q/nvnet
>
> The driver is at the point where it's stable and doesn't need frequent
> updates, and the port I have written for it is what I have been using to
> build the packages for download. It would probably only need a couple of
> minor changes to be committed (I hope)
>
> If someone is willing to take this on it would be much appreciated.
> Please email me offline as I am not subscribed to the list.
>> end of "Seeking committer to sponsor the port for my NVIDIA nForce network device driver." from Q <<

If you have a port of this ready, please send-pr(1) the port as outlined
in

	http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/porting-submitting.html

# Adam

--