Kopete 7.3

Michael Dunham michaeldunham at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 20:27:31 PDT 2003

Thanks to everyone, 0.7.2 is in ports, it installs and runs fine with
the MSN protocol - which was my problem.

However, the port is still marked 0.7 so it doesn't show up in a
portversion call if you already have 0.7 installed. So, unless someone
happens across this conversation, they are unlikely to know there is an
update.

Regards

Mike