Testers needed! [was: Portupgrade of mplayer to latest version is still broken]

Thomas E. Zander riggs at rrr.de
Sun Oct 12 11:32:43 PDT 2003

Hi Mezz,

On Sun, 12. Oct 2003, at 13:14 -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote
according to [Re: Testers needed! [was: Portupgrade of mplayer to latest version is still broken]]:

> Nope, I can't reproduce his problem and I am trying to help over at
> bsdforums.org too. MPlayer runs great here, but it has very few annoy bugs
> such as error message with Metacity if I move gmplayer around and I can't
> do the full screen while I play movie. If I stop the movie, then do the
> full screen and play movie then it works fine. It seems like it's mostly
> related with the WM stuff.

Yes, I know that thing, there are rumors that this misbehaviour will
disappear in 1.0 ;-)

Thanks for your help!

Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.