force portupgrade to build port even with -P ?

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Fri Oct 10 06:36:29 PDT 2003

Hi Steve,

Sorry, nothing in the article, or the manpages, about this specific
problem. Problem is I want to be able to run for example "portupgrade -aP",
and for a handful ports it will not use a package, but always build using
the port. I cannot find documentation about this functionality anywhere.

Thanks anyway!

Palle

--On torsdag, oktober 09, 2003 23.11.45 -0700 Steve Wingate