Do repocopy for OpenOffice.org on this weekend (2003/Oct/4 or 5)

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 9 20:24:00 PDT 2003

>> (10.09.2003 @ 2305 PST): Adam McLaurin said, in 0.9K: <<
> Nakata Maho <chat95 at mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > As OpenOffice.org 1.1.0 is released (yeah!)
> > I'll do repocopy on this weekend.
>
> How's it coming with the repocopy? Looking forward to getting the new OOo
> installed.

Portmgr has received the request to repocopy openoffice, but is sitting
on all repocopy requests until after the ports slush. If the need arises
to slip tags, new dirs will create a real headache.

> I noticed that projects.imp.ch only has packages for 4.8-RELEASE and
> 5.1-CURRENT. Any chance we might see a package for 5.1-RELEASE? I really hate
> building OOo myself (electric bill goes up at least $5, heh).

And in that vein, is there an ETA for 1.1.0 packages on that site?

> Thanks.
> Adam

Ditto.

--