mod_php4 and sablot.69

Dean Owen dean at somepeople.net
Thu Oct 9 15:25:39 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm new to the list and FreeBSD in general.

I am trying to install mod_php using the ports collection on FreeBSD
4.8-RELEASE

I have installed Apache2, and mySQL. All went without a hitch.

When I do

# make install

in  /usr/ports/www/mod_php4

And it stops with Error code 1, error text follows -

Error: shared library "sablot.69" does not exist

I tried command

# make clean

in /usr/ports/textproc/sablotron

Then make install again in mod_php4, it seems to work then tells me I
need to define -DFORCE_PKG_REGISTER in my environment or in the make line.

So I try

# make -DFORCE_PKG_REGISTER install

and we get back to the same sablot.69 error :(

After searching the list, I found this entry

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2003-April/000422.html

it mentions replacing sablot.69 with sablot.70 . However, no hints on
how/where to do this. Would anyone have any links/advice on how to get
round this? thanks.

Dean Owen