fsplit: BSD sources missing in the tree ??

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 21:31:30 PDT 2003

--- Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> wrote:

> The CVS log refers to discussion on -current.  If you had looked that
> up you would have found that the utilities were moved to the
> fortran-utils port.

You could've just said that ... I was starting an fsplit port! The log only
said this:
___________________
Revision 1.2, Wed Dec 22 14:30:41 1999 UTC (3 years, 9 months ago) by kris
Branch: MAIN
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.1: +0 -0 lines
FILE REMOVED

Say goodbye to some crufty old fortran code.

Reviewed by:	current

hmm.. at least I learned that "reviewed by" has a deep significance in FreeBSD.

cheers,

   Pedro.