FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: mail/gkrellmmailwatch2

Bill Fenner fenner at research.att.com
Tue Oct 7 10:40:15 PDT 2003

Fernan,

  My apologies.  This is a timing bug that I haven't managed to work
out yet.  When a port has been updated recently, the distfile survey
may not have had time to ever check the new URL before the twice-monthly
email runs.  The distfile checking infrastructure loses this info before
it gets to the sending email phase so it sends a complaint even though
there may be nothing wrong.

  When I get around to this TODO item, "rewrite distfile survey", that's
been on my list for oh, 7 years now, this will get fixed =)

  Bill