MS Exchange

Brandon Gale brandon at globaldiagnostics.com
Wed Oct 1 10:58:06 PDT 2003

Yeah, I just wasn't quite sure if I was looking at the right page since OpenExchange sounds free, but what I was looking at cost $$ :)

> Anyway, you also can try to check at http://atmail.com/ , I
> haven't use it
> but I saw demo and it looks nice...

Yes, the interface is certainly very well done.  I don't think it quite is up to par in the global calendar section.  I'm currently investigating phpGroupWare in more detail.

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Brandon