a problem with security/fwbuilder

Vadim Kurland vadim at fwbuilder.org
Sat Nov 29 16:42:48 PST 2003

Ports security/libfwbuilder and security/fwbuilder that I maintain are
broken in 5.2-beta because of incompatibility with libxml2 v2.6.2. They
compile but do not work... The problem has been fixed in the upstream
packages and I've submitted PRs #59654 and #59655 a few days ago. Would
it be possible to commit these before the release ? Without this fix
the port is pretty much broken and useless. Besides, the new version is
stable and is expected to last. It just makes sense to have a stable
version of the port distributed with CDs.

thanks
Vadim