aureal-kmod

FUJISHIMA Satsuki sf at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 27 16:07:26 PST 2003

aureal-kmod is a wrapper for Aureal's proprietary binary driver
core. It works both -STABLE and -CURRENT here but I think it can't be
integrated to the tree due to its uncertain license.

The distfiles seems disappeared as well as the author's web page short
ago because fenner's distfile survey still lists this port as OK.