Dell Inspiron 1100 -video card adapter Intel 845 GL low resolution

murrayhs luis at murrayhs.com
Mon Nov 24 15:23:50 PST 2003

Thanks! Joe !  the nic card in my laptop op is working fine !

More questions -
Dell  Inspiron 1100 - video card adapter is Intel 845 GL - The  XF86Config set a low resolution - I was looking for information about it - no luck -
still working in 1024x768 - probably 256 color  -
Do you know how can I get better resolution and colors on it  ?
Also look like the XF86Config will release a new version soon ---

Thanks !!!

Murray