FreeBSD apcupsd port without usb driver

LarsKöller lars.koeller at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Nov 21 00:04:02 PST 2003

----------

> Hello,
>
> I've noted that current port doesn't compile usb driver. It is possible
> to fix that?
>
> Thanks very much for your great work on this port.

No, sorry, not for me. I only own a APC1000 with a serial line. By the
way I have no time to investigate this in depth.

It would be nice if someone with an usb APC could do the work. The
developper Kern Sibbald is very cooperative!

Best regards

Lars

--
 Dr. Lars Köller    |  Raum   : V0-318 (Tel: 4964)
  Leitung Systeme u.|  E-Mail : Lars.Koeller at Uni-Bielefeld.DE