HEADS UP: I'll commit www/linuxpluginwarpper

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 19 18:07:08 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:02:39 +0100
Simon Barner <barner at in.tum.de> wrote:
> > > Perhaps I am just missing something...? Or will the modification be
> > > backwards compatible with -stable?
> > 	Oops.  I'll say that "Please use libmap.conf patch".  But it's
> > 	so bad.  Okey, I'll keep www/flashpluginwrapper.  And CONFLICT
> > 	between www/linuxpluginwrapper and www/flashpluginwrapper.
> > 	And I'll not remove LD_PRELOAD which I said on this HEADS UP.
> Or perhaps introduce some magic in order to have LD_PRELOAD line only on
> -stable systems without the libmap patch. IIRC the preloaded library
> would conflict with your libmap solution.

	I don't hope to support LD_PRELOAD and libmap solution:-(.
	Because libmap solution is not support Flash5 and RealPlayer,
	and LD_PRELOAD solution is not support Flash6 and Acroread.

> If you prepare patches to support -stable proberly, I'll be glad to test
> them.

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~nork/libmap_4stable.diff
	And, please,
	# cd /usr/src