FreeBSD Port: pear-mailparse-0.9.3

Ing.,BcA. Ivan Dolezal ivan.dolezal at vsb.cz
Wed Nov 19 15:24:21 PST 2003

Hello,

    the abovementioned port can not be compiled against php4-4.3.4
required port as PHP people removed
/usr/local/include/php/ext/mbstring/mbfilter.h from it.

    This file was still part of FreeBSD port php4-4.3.4.r1 .

    Dirty workaround: the port can be compiled succesfully by simply
adding the missing file. Of course, I can not guarantee the proper
functionality of this kind of solution.

NOTE: I did not test the problem in a vanilla environment of PHP/PEAR, I
was only compiling from FreeBSD source code ports.

Sincerely,

Ivan Dolezal

PS: I will not be on e-mail for next two weeks.