HEADS UP: I'll commit www/linuxpluginwarpper

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 19 09:45:53 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:52:32 +0100
Simon Barner <barner at in.tum.de> wrote:
> > Hi epiphany/galeon/galeon2/mozilla-jlp maintainer!
> > 	I'll commit www/linuxpluginwrapper, and chase this
> > 	modification to these ports, tomorrow.
> IIRC linuxpluginwrapper is based on libmap, which is not available in
> -stable. I just had a look into CVSweb, and it seems there are no plans
> to MFC it.

	I requested.  But..
	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/58133
	If I can, I want to commit this....

> Perhaps I am just missing something...? Or will the modification be
> backwards compatible with -stable?

	Oops.  I'll say that "Please use libmap.conf patch".  But it's
	so bad.  Okey, I'll keep www/flashpluginwrapper.  And CONFLICT
	between www/linuxpluginwrapper and www/flashpluginwrapper.
	And I'll not remove LD_PRELOAD which I said on this HEADS UP.