naim-dev port

Walter Venable weaseal at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:54:10 PST 2003

   Hi, I have created a new port, which is a development version of the
   ports/net/naim port (Thusly named dev-naim).  The only problem is that
   the link provided by the naim website is only a temporary link as each
   development version is removed as the next one is released.  I was
   wondering if there were anywhere on the FreeBSD FTP that I would be
   able to upload the source so that it would always be available.
   Thanks.

   -Walter Lyle Venable

   [1]Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list? MSN Shopping has lined
   up some good bets