gnome2 port

Arjan van Leeuwen avleeuwen at piwebs.com
Tue Nov 18 04:52:59 PST 2003

On Tuesday 18 November 2003 02:43, tom wrote:
> hi me again,
>  somehow the gnome2 port sucks.... i did as u suggested. cvsupped again (
> didn´t do a rebuild) but had fortunately a rcs source by hand... now it
> hangs with quite another compile problem:

You shouldn't be so quick to say that the gnome2 port sucks, it seems to work
for everyone here except you. You had to edit a rcs source by hand... this
means that the gnome2 port doesn't suck, but your ports tree does. It has
stale patches in there. I'd suggest to delete the whole thing (/usr/ports/*)
and cvsup to get it right.

Best regards,

Arjan