[FIX] ports/devel/adabooch

Vladimir Vladimirovich alter at fw.isc.tsu.ru
Sat Nov 15 02:57:25 PST 2003

Hi there.
I had install devel/adabooch port, and tryed to compile some tests and demo
(from installed demo and test dirs) but compilation failed.
My invistigation lead to resoult: ports's files include a mistake:
files/patch-demo-makefile, files/patch-test-makefile:
-GNATMAKE_FLAGS = -I.. ...
+GNATMAKE_FLAGS = -I/usr/local/lib/booch ...
But the right path is /usr/local/lib/adabooch, cuz the files located here and
there is no /usr/local/lib/booch path at all.

After correction compilation of demo&test acomplished ok.

I wish you will fix the files. Thanks.

P.S. If you will email be back, use alter at isc.tsu.ru
P.P.S. Sory for my bad english.