Turck-MMCache port compile questions...

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Wed Nov 5 11:49:24 PST 2003

By looking through /usr/ports/Mk, I can see that there are some
substitutions being made (ltconfig, etc).  But I'm having a difficulty
figuring out exactly what's being done.  This is the error I get from
compiling Turck out-of-the-box -- actually the configure process fails:

ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed

It builds fine under the port code (2.4.6, edited to bring it up-to-date).

I install apache independently (ie: not the port) because I use a different
layout/config -- so the dependencies in the *.mk files are not going to
work for me.  Thus, it would be helpful to know how to resolve this issue -
if it's indeed just a simple patch that needs to be applied.

Thanks,

Forrest