Rotting PRs reminder

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Wed Nov 5 02:23:30 PST 2003

Morning everyone,

these two PRs for new ports have been around for almost four months
without even a single comment:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/54335
(PPower4 - Post processor for PDF presentations made with (La)TeX)
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/54372
(FoilTeX - a collection of LaTeX files for making foils/slides)

If there's anything wrong with them, it's unlikely for me to notice
unless someone points it out to me - they do work for me without any
problems.

While we're at it, this third PR is a plain update of lang/mmix to the
latest version - no compile time or plist changes:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/57863

Could someone please have a look at these?

Stefan