FreeBSD Port: mod_php4-4.3.3,1 MAKE_ARGS

Michael A. Smith msmith at code-fu.com
Tue Nov 4 19:22:46 PST 2003

I'm building apache13 and mod_php4 from ports using portupgrade. I
generally build everything else this way *except* Apache and PHP and
thought it was time to give them a try.

When I normally compile PHP, I use something like this:

./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
--with-mysql=/usr/local --with-pgsql=/usr/local --enable-trans-sid
--with-gd=/usr/local --enable-exif

I'm trying to figure out how to add these options to the pkgtools.conf
MAKE_ARGS array. I've tried a number of combinations and it compiles
each time, but *without* any of my config choices.

What should I add to pkgtools.conf to get the above parameters?

p.s. I'm not subscribed to the Ports list, please email me directly.

Many thanks!

--
Michael A. Smith <msmith at code-fu.com>
Programmer at Large