Opera fails after JDK13 installation

E. J. Cerejo edinho64 at netscape.net
Fri May 23 10:03:23 PDT 2003

I'm running fbsd stable and after I installed JDK13 and I can no longer
use opera.  It gives me this error message:

INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Could not load libjavaplugin_oji.so:
linking error=Cannot open
"/home/gdude/.netscape/java/lib/libjavaplugin_oji.so"

System error?:: No such file or directory

I tried creating .netscape/java/lib/ in my home directory and symlink
libjavaplugin_oji.so from my JDK directory but it still fails to start.
  Has anyone experienced this problem before?