My New Port Submission

Andy Pavlo amp0928 at rit.edu
Fri May 23 06:28:55 PDT 2003

Hi,

I wanted to know if there was something wrong with my new port
submisssion "hotkeys". It hasn't showed up on the "Current FreeBSD
problem reports" page and it's been about a week so I wanted to see if I
did something wrong and need to resubmit it. I had tared and uuencoded
my port like the instructions said but I didn't see anybody else doing
it in their new port submisson so I was wondering if this is what is
wrong.

I know it takes awhile for it get commited to the database, but I would
have at least thought it would have shown up on the problem report.

Thanks in advance,

Andy Pavlo
amp0928 at rit.edu