No interest in CAD ports? (varkon)

Pedro F. Giffuni giffunip at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 21:03:05 PDT 2003

Varkon was committed (thanks)!

I have to admit that I selfishly finished porting the stuff in
my field that I knew about. However, if you guys see anything
that you think is cool and would like to see it ported, this
list is the right place to suggest it. There's no guarantee
anyone will port it anytime.. but well.. if noone knows it will
never get ported.

Also, even if you don't program, you wouldn't imagine how much
it helps for FreeBSD's image when a plain user, reports to a
developer the problems he had building their software!

cheers,

    Pedro.

 --- "P. U. Kruppa" <root at pukruppa.de> wrote: > On Tue, 20 May