No interest in CAD ports? (varkon)

Igor B. Bykhalo goshik at binep.ac.ru
Tue May 20 09:05:45 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip at yahoo.com>
To: <freebsd-ports at FreeBSD.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 8:46 AM
Subject: No interest in CAD ports? (varkon)

> Hi;
>
> I did some ports for the CAD section and although I have no real
> hurry to see them committed (I know there are just too many open
> PRs), it does seem weird to me ...
>
> No one is interested in a cool drafting tool? I thought I would
> see lot's of people wanting to use Varkon (PR 52202).

Yes, some of my users will want Varkon, and PETSC, and probably
others. Currently one or two are interested... but don't expect
quick testing, they all are coming from Windows and i'm trying
to convert them (and get them powerful enough PC - probably they'll
start from using VNC from their Win boxes)

Anyway, thank you for your hard work,
Igor