japanese/mutt-devel is also in mail but...

iwashita at cqmail.net iwashita at cqmail.net
Sat May 17 00:04:57 PDT 2003

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 05:23:02PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> ports/japanese/mutt-devel lists itself as being in japanese and mail
>
> CATEGORIES=japanese mail
>
> We actually have a mail/mutt-devel.  It was mentioned on IRC that
> perhaps the japanese port should set prefix to jp-.

I consulted committer and got the answer that I had better not change
it.

So that you say, port name don't have a prefix.
But, all packages in japanese category have a prefix 'ja-'.
(see /usr/ports/japanese/Makefile.inc)

Your suggestion changes this policy about a japanese category.
I can't change it in my personal judgment.

I'm no good english, sorry.

--
IWASHITA Yoji