for the maintainer of the cook port

Aryeh M. Friedman aryeh at m-net.arbornet.org
Fri May 16 23:44:05 PDT 2003

Peter Miller, the author of Cook, also makes a very good configuratoin management (he calls it change
management) called aegis (aegis.sourceforge.net) which is an exellent compliment to cook can you please
include a port of it also in the ports collection.  If you do not have time or intrest I would be more
then happy to do it.... in short almost all my projects depend on Peter Miller software and want to make
sure it is avaible to the FB community at large.

	--Aryeh