nntpcache broken on sparc64

Matthias Andree ma at dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri May 9 12:53:26 PDT 2003

Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> writes:

> Odd.  Can anyone else confirm the port compiles on a clean,
> up-to-date, default sparc installation?  Since this breakage is new,
> it can only be something very recent, so an out-of-date installation
> or one with old installed files may not see the problem.

Should there be a target "make cleancruft" to complement "make
installworld" that cleans out obsolete include files, libraries,
commands... -- or do it the Linux way and include the base system in
package management (which may introduce interesting bootstrapping
problems).

Of course, ls -lt | tail and rm work, but I think that it's something
that's usually neglected.

--
Matthias Andree