Fixes to broken ports

Sean Welch welchsm at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 17:16:50 PDT 2003

I submitted a PR (44393) last October for emulators/snes9x with
a fix ( http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/44393 ).
It looks as though the maintainer (Green?) never applied it.  I
just verified that it works under 4.8-RELEASE.

I'm not sure how to produce the contextual diff format used in a
patch, but line 305 in emulators/snes9x/files/patch-af reads:

+       reportlen = hid_report_size(rd, hid_input, &report_id);

when it should read:

+       reportlen = hid_report_size(rd, hid_input, report_id);

Hope this helps!

(Maybe someone could tell me how to produce the contextual diff?)

                                                          Sean