INDEX fails at /usr/ports/palm

Robert English drakcap at pacbell.net
Wed May 7 13:33:34 PDT 2003

Thanks for the confirm - it looks like an occasional wiping of
the ports and a complete refetch of the ports tree would be a
"Good Thing To Do" (TM).  Not sure how often to do that; most of
the time this is not an issue at all, so I can do a normal daily
cvsup and this won't be a problem.

Maybe once every few weeks run a cvsup script that doesn't have
the "default tag" line, effectively deleting the local copy of
the ports tree, and let it download a fresh copy of the whole
tree.