Ports suggestions: gedit-devel and gedit-plugins

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 12:30:28 PDT 2003

Check... -> http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/newsflash.html#2003April13:0

It's kind of we already have it in the ports tree, if you are using Joe's
cvs ports tree. Right now, the gedit in Joe's cvs ports tree is 2.3.0, you
are feel free to help update to 2.3.1 if Joe or Adam W. (not you) aren't
work on it. You are welcome to help us to do the test, update, write doc or
whatever, because we need the more people.. :-)

Cheers,
Mezz