[kris@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/news/pyne Makefile]

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Wed May 7 11:29:34 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 04:24:34AM -0700, Will Andrews wrote:

> It can probably be fixed (for bento) by adding an X virtual
> server in the background.  Sort of like what had to be done for
> OpenOffice (or something else, I don't remember what it was).
> Unless of course you don't care if bento makes packages for this
> particular port.

Yeah..I've been meaning to figure out how to set up Xvfb for the
package build environments.  Actually there is some vestigial code in
the scripts, so it may even still work.  One problem is that adding
Xfvb pulls in XFree86-4-libraries and a lot of other cruft, so it will
tend to mask certain build errors like missing X dependencies.

Kris