Unfetchable distfiles reminder

Robert English drakcap at pacbell.net
Wed May 7 10:57:21 PDT 2003

I note that "/games/pysol" is on the "bad" list, with 0
fetchable distfiles since March 21: I did a successful fetch and
install from the "/games/pysol" port (FreeBSD 4.8) on April 27,
and there was no apparent problem fetching the distfile at that
time.  It compiled fine, and works (although without sound - the
port for "pysol-sound-server" still fetches and compiles version
2.5 when 3.0 is required for the 4.81 version of the Pysol game;
I e-mailed the maintainer of the "pysol-sound-server" port about
it and have not heard back yet).