[kris@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/net/cvsupit Makefile]

Sergey Matveychuk sem at ciam.ru
Tue May 6 18:53:42 PDT 2003

Kris Kennaway пишет:
> See the error log on bento.  The port does not build on a clean
> system..perhaps it is missing a dependency.

I'v seen the error log:
====================<phase 1: make checksum>====================
 >> No MD5 checksum file.
====================<phase 2: make package>=====================
===>  Extracting for cvsupit-3.1
 >> No MD5 checksum file.
===>  Patching for cvsupit-3.1
===>  Configuring for cvsupit-3.1
===>  Building package for cvsupit-3.1
true
pkg_create: pkg_perform: unable to open contents file
'/tmp/a/ports/net/cvsupit/work/.PLIST.mktmp' for input
Creating package /tmp/packages/All/cvsupit-3.1.tbz
*** Error code 1

Stop in /a/ports/net/cvsupit.
build ended at Tue May  6 18:55:56 GMT 2003

But I'v couldn't reproduce this error neither my -CURRENT nor clean 4.8
boxes. May be there is some options I don't know for bento builds? How
can I find it out?
What does mean 'true' before pkg_create error?

----
Sem.