[Fwd: Re: Hundreds of make_index errors]

Tim taxman at acd.net
Sat Jun 21 09:04:27 PDT 2003

On Saturday 21 June 2003 11:20 am, you wrote:
> [...]

I'll add in my "me too"  I've had repeated errors running make index too.  I
could run it fine on 5.0 release, and a -current in between, but if I recall
right, somewhere around 5.1beta i would get a lot of errors.  I'm running
5.1-release now.

last night I got about 8000 errors (mostly repeats), script output attached.

I suppose it may have to do with that I use portupgrade sometimes, make
install others, and even installed a few by packages.  Any idea how to fix
the problem?

Tim

--
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a
 government big enough to take from you everything you have."