about /usr/ports/sysutils/abck/

Kuo-Chun,Huang panda at mlc.edu.tw
Sun Jun 15 21:24:02 PDT 2003

Dear sir:
     I install abck 2.2  by ports in FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE . =
(/usr/ports/sysutils/abck/)
     python's version is 2.2.3

     when I run abck ,
     the error message it shows..
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/bin/abck", line 70, in ?
    MAILMSG =3D "An *unauthorized* attempt to access one of our =
computers\n" + \
    TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'NoneType' objects
   =20
    when I   modify  line 70~77  to :
    MAILMSG =3D "An *unauthorized* attempt to access one of our =
computers\n"

    and I modified AttackKeys to match freebsd message log .
    it can running ...  abck -s is ok .
    but running abck  it cann't send any message to me or to the =
destination.
    and below is the error message ..
   =20
   Who Gets Message For: <failed):>?                                 =
[mlc.edu.tw]
   Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/abck", line 504, in ?
     Notify(logrecord, sendto)
   File "/usr/local/bin/abck", line 241, in Notify
    msg =3D (MAILMSG % (HOSTNAME, HOSTADDR, "/".join(HOSTTZ), =
logrecord))
  TypeError: not all arguments converted
 =20
   what's worng with my config ..? thank you so much ..

  Best Regards,
  --K.C,Huang
  Miao-li Education of Information Center,Taiwan