Problem with freeradius 8.1

Chris Miller ctodd at netgate.net
Tue Jun 10 13:22:23 PDT 2003

I've attempted to build freeradius on two separate machines running
FreeBSD 4.7p10 with the following error :

# pwd
/usr/ports/net/freeradius
# make
===>  freeradius-0.8.1 is marked as broken: Incorrect pkg-plist.

I notified the maintainer via email last week but haven't heard anything
back. I updated my ports tree again, but the problem remains. I've also
looked at the port on the FreeBSD website, and copied the pkg-plist file
over with no luck. Am I doing something wrong, or is the port really
broken? What's missing in the pkg-plist?

Regards,
        Chris