Upgrading netpbm

Roger Merritt mcrogerm at stjohn.ac.th
Mon Jun 9 21:14:41 PDT 2003

I've just been able to get my old server back up after a power-supply
problem, and I started bringing it up-to-date. The first thing I tried,
after cvsup'ing was the docbook metaport. It failed, so I dropped down the
tree a little bit. I tried 'portupgrade -R netpbm'. It failed, so I deleted
netpbm and jpeg from my ports tree and re-cvsup'ed. Failed again, with:

>cc -c
>-I/usr/ports/graphics/netpbm/work/netpbm-10.14/converter/ppm/ppmtompeg -I.
>-I/usr/ports/graphics/netpbm/work/netpbm-10.14/converter/ppm/ppmtompeg/headers
>-I/usr/local/include \
>     -O -pipe -march=pentiumpro  -o jpeg.o jpeg.c
>jpeg.c:26: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory

What should I do next?

--
Roger