FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: cad/varkon

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sat Jun 7 16:42:39 PDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 11:18:59PM +0200, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
> OK, back to this unfetchable file problem... The URL is correct
> when I click for it on
> http://www.tech.oru.se/cad/varkon/sources.htm
> and I can download it with my web browser. It's very suspicious
> that this files have never been fetched though. I guess
> sometimes it get's through, sometimes it doesn't, any
> suggestion?

The download itself goes fine (that's why it is on all the freebsd
ftp-sites), the HEAD request is not being honoured by the IIS server.
Why? Don't ask me.

Maybe somebody else on the list knows the why.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |    Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/weblog.php