Poptop install

Barry Murphy barry at unix.co.nz
Fri Jun 6 16:32:13 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to install poptop from ports but continue to get the following error, I have tried it on a few box's with the same problem ...

BSD user-space ppp selected - disabling PoPToP internal IP allocation.
./configure: line 5033: PPPD_IP_ALLOC: command not found
Configuration chosen:
   PPPd IP allocation: No.
   PPPd:               BSD user-space PPPd.
   LIBWRAP security:   No.
   Broadcast Relay:    No.
   Mode:               IP tunneling server (PAC).
configure: creating ./config.status
cd . &&  CONFIG_HEADERS= CONFIG_LINKS=  CONFIG_FILES=Makefile /bin/sh ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing default-1 commands
cd .  && CONFIG_FILES= CONFIG_HEADERS=config.h  /bin/sh ./config.status
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing default-1 commands
Variable CFLAGS is recursive.
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/net/poptop.

FreeBSD ns.unix.co.nz 4.7-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE-p9 #0: Mon May 26 20:33:35 NZST 2003     icepick at ns.unix.co.nz:/usr/src/sys/compile/KIWI  i386