php-gdb

Derek Young bleach at orcacom.net
Fri Jun 6 14:12:46 PDT 2003

Whee, I wouldn't of noticed php-gdb before unless I had saw it in a cvsup that
I did.. ohh a few min ago.

bash-2.05b# make install
===>  Extracting for php-dbg-2.11.5_1
>> Checksum OK for dbg-2.11.5-src.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for php-dbg-2.11.5_1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for php-dbg-2.11.5_1
File to patch:

There it sits, waiting on me to tell it what file to patch. I think it is the
configure file that wants to be patched, but I dunno. :)

This is horrible, I typed in ex-wife as the filename. She called me later
saying things like, "parse error on line 65". What is line 65? I think when
God coded females he didn't remember to comment his code. Sigh.

Derek